Thursday, May 28, 2009

Alison Weir new books and tours!

My, my, this is exciting!

Alison Weir has a new non fiction book coming out in September, called The Lady in the Tower: The Fall of Anne Boleyn with a special event accompanying the release of her book at the Tower of London. There will be a tour that consists of walking along the same route Anne did on her arrest, followed by a presentation, booking signing and also heading to the Queen's lodgings and scaffold site.

I haven't read any of Weir's non fiction books, but I LOVE her fictional narratives.

And then in Spring 2010, Alison Weir will lead a tour that leaves from US to London that will cover several Tudor attractions and landmarks. I would totally go but I've been to most of those places already!

To read more, go here

No comments:

Post a Comment